Friday, March 13, 2009

One Liners For Guyz / Marriage One liners

  • When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
  • Roses are red violets are blue, God made me handsome, what happened to you?
  • After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
  • By the time u realise that ur father was right, u'll be having a son who thinks that ur wrong.
  • May you both live as long as you want, And never want as long as you live.
  • Anniversary :Side by side - Year by year.
  • Only 20% of boyz have Brain ... Remaining have girlfriends ;)
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away....... if the doctor is beautiful keep the apple away :)
  • It doesn't matter ... How ofter a married man changes his job...!!! - He still ends up with the same BOSS.
  • My wife and I always compromise ..... I admits and she agrees with me!!!
  • Marriage is a relationship, in which .....One person is always right! ....and the other is Husband.
  • Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
  • The world's thinnest book has only 1 word written in it:"EVERYTHING" & its titled as "WHAT WOMAN WANT" !!!
  • I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
    That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
  • You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
  • By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
  • Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
  • I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
  • My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
  • Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
  • I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
  • There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
  • I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.
  • Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
    1... Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
    2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
  • The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
  • A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
  • Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
  • A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
  • First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
    Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive.
  • There is only a difference between women and Govt. bonds. Govt. bonds matures!!!
  • Men know that there are at least three sides to every story: His, hers, and the truth.
  • Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener!
  • If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
  • All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets.
  • All weddings are similar, but every marriage is different.
  • Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
  • An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
  • Women like silent men, they think they’re listening.
  • Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her OR she'll take it anyway.


Related Links 

Funny One liners for U :P 

Alcohol won't solve any problem !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. I am a proud participant of this Race !!!!