Saturday, November 6, 2010

Money oneliners

Money One liners :
  • Money can't buy happiness but somehow it feels better to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle.
  • They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried- but they wanted cash.
  • Money talks.
    I'll not deny.
    I heard it once,
    It said good-bye.
  • Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
  • My Server stopped.I am having an out of MONEY Error !!!!
  • Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.
  • If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
  • Men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.
  • Whoever said money can't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop
  • Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn NO money.
  • Its easier to create money than to spend it, In the event of crisis ignore this message.

Related Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. I am a proud participant of this Race !!!!