Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Pass One liners

  • There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
  • I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
  • There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
  • A man is often a bad adviser to himself and a good adviser to another.
  • May the Lord keep you in his hand and never close his fist too tight.
  • Just because you're smart does not mean that the other guy is stupid!!!
  • They certainly give very strange names to diseases.
  • Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
  • Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
  • If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.
  • Competence, like truth, beauty and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.
  • It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
  • An author doesn't necessarily understand the meaning of his own story better than anyone else.
  • Just because you're smart does not mean that the other guy is stupid!!!
  • He who is not strong must needs be cunning.
  • If you are lucky enough to be Indian, then you are lucky enough.
  • I can count my money, I don't have a billion dollars :(
  • You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
  • I can resist everything except temptation.
  • Not every story has explosions and car chases. That's why they have nudity and espionage.
  • The thing I'm most thankful for right now is elastic waistbands.
  • Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
  • Thanksgiving is so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year.
  • Getting caught is the mother of invention.
  • The race isn't over, coz I haven't won yet.
  • Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
  • Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.
  • All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
  • People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
  • Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
  • Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
  • F.E.A.R.: F**k Everything And Run!
  • People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  • SEX is not the answer. SEX is the question and YES is the answer!!
  • Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.
  • I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day...and tomorrow don't look good either.
  • You may laugh because I’m different, but I laugh because you’re all the same.
  • Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.
  • 63% of all statistics are made up... including this one.....
  • A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
  • Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
  • We were born naked, wet and hungry. Then things got worse.
  • Always and never are the two words you should always remember never to use.
  • Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  • if u think u can, u 'CAN.... And if U think U CAN'T u r right....
  • Men who made history had little time to write it
  • No one believes forecasts, but we all want to hear them.
  • You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
  • Laziness is the mother of all vice... but, it's a mother and you should respect her!
  • A diet is a selection of food that makes other people lose weight.
  • Success is relative - the more success, the more relatives.
  • Everybody has a photographic memory. . . . Some don't have film.
  • Great men are not always wise.
  • I found the key to success :) .... somebody Changed the lock :(
  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
  • One of life's mysteries is how a two-pound box of candy can make a person gain five pounds.
  • If you believe everything you read, don't read.
  • No matter what I do, it always feels better when I stop doing it.
  • Those who grew up without any particular skills end up in marketing.
  • Its better to have the right person ask the wrong question than the wrong person ask the right question.
  • Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
  • Trust in God but lock your Bike.
  • Nothing fails like success.
  • Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
  • Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
  • Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something.
  • I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it.
  • It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
  • {Earth's gravity is a myth! it sucks}
  • Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  • Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
  • Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.
  • I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
  • I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
  • You either have to be first, best, or different.
  • Your secrets are safe with me and all my friends.
  • Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
  • I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists.
  • To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
  • Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
  • If you like me raise your hand, if not raise your standard !!!
  • There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good.
  • Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
  • Democracy means government by discussion, but it is only effective if you can stop people talking.
  • Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary.
  • Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
  • Old age is the most unexpected of things that can happen to a man.
  • That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another....
  • I've done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.
  • A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
  • I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.
  • The best way out is always through.
  • Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.
  • Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.
  • Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby.
  • If time flies when you're having fun, it hits the afterburners when you don't think you're having enough.
  • Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.
  • Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.
  • Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
  • God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.
  • I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
  • You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty.
  • People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.
  • Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.
  • There are some people who live in a Dream World, And There are some who face Reality; And Then there are those who turn One into the Other
  • To achieve the impossible dream, try going to sleep.
  • Your secrets are safe with me and all my friends.
  • Humans are like tea bags. They never realize their strength until they are put in hot water.
  • Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
  • I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists.
  • I considered atheism but there weren't enough holidays.
  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  • The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.
  • Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
  • People wish to be settled: only as far as they are unsettled is there any hope for them.
  • Everything in the universe goes by indirection. There are no straight lines.
  • If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.
  • Strategic planning is worthless -- unless there is first a strategic vision.
  • Goals are discovered, not made.
  • No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
  • Boredom: the desire for desires.
  • The future has a way of arriving unannounced.
  • Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations.
  • What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
  • Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
  • I've been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle that doesn't require my presence.
  • Economy in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
  • Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
  • Until I was thirteen I thought my name was 'Shutup'.
  • In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
  • Hatred is love frustrated.
  • I think being funny is not anyone's first choice.
  • There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death.
  • Freedom is like taking a bath -- you have to keep doing it every day!
  • My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.
  • You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.
  • Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.
  • You guys line up alphabetically by height :O
  • If you are not living the life on Edge, You are taking too much Space ;)
  • I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.
  • God must love stupid people; He made so many.
  • You are making progress if each mistake is a new one.
  • Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off.
  • I can't understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars.
  • Forgive your enemies but remember their names.
  • The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
  • Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers.
  • If you are going through hell, keep going.
  • Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
  • If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.
  • A witty saying proves nothing.
  • Sleep is an excellent way of listening to an opera.
  • Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
  • God, please save me from your followers!
  • A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.
  • All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
  • Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
  • Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?
  • Death is hereditary.
  • Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
  • Experience is what a comb gives you after you lose your hair.
  • Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives.
  • Intelligence is not trying.
  • Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable…like a coma.
  • Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.

Related Links:
Other Funny One liners

Funny Stories of Life

My Writings !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. I am a proud participant of this Race !!!!